Know of another link? Please let me know!
I have also contributed to (section, chapter, and/or cover review):
A Rose In Heaven by Dawn Waltman
Grieving The Child I Never Knew by Kathe Wunnenburg
How To Start a Chronic Illness Small Group Ministry by Lisa Copen of Rest Ministries
Short and Sweet: Small Words for Big Thoughts by Susan King
Mothers In Waiting: Healing and Hope for Those with Empty Arms by Crystal Bowman and Meghann Bowman
An upcoming re-release by Deb Gruelle
Prayer Posted to BeliefNet :
Lord, help me to know that You are enough. Take my eyes off of myself. Take my eyes off of the child I desire. Help me to delight myself in You. Mold the desires of my heart to be in line with Your will. I don’t want to need to be a mother more than I need to be your humble, obedient child. I don’t want wanting to have a baby to be a stumbling block between You and me anymore.
Lord, I want to give this desire, this drive, this ache up to You. Help me not to snatch it back as I so often do with the burdens I place in Your hands. Help me to be truly content with Your will and Your timing.
Lord, You know that I still desire a baby – someone to mold, teach, train, shape, guide, and help to grow in You. But until the day You give me that joyous blessing, help me to grow in You. Let me reach out to those around me. Let me witness and minister to the children You place in my path.
Lord, if adoption is the path You would have us take, prepare our hearts, and prepare the child who will share our home. If adoption is not Your will for our lives, keep me from pushing ahead of Your plan. Help me to stay submitted to my husband’s will, and to Your will. If we are headed in the wrong direction, change our hearts.
Thank You for lifting my burden. Help me to keep You first! Let me seek Your face daily, and let me know that You are enough!
InfertilityMom on YouTube – a little of everything from family life, to hair care, to stroke recovery. (I still used the name “Jenni” in these earliest videos. My initial stroke recovery blog, “Stroke of Grace” was a “blogspot” extension. And I observed religious head covering for a few years, a practice God gave me release from in early 2018, in conjunction with much deep healing.):
- Walking and Talking at 16 months, January, 2013
- Safe Neck Stretches March, 2013 (sideways camera view)
- Singing 18 months After Stroke April, 2013
- Jaw Stretches June, 2013
- Getting Up From The Floor 19 months into recovery, June, 2013
- Home Therapy Exercise Routine Jun3, 2013
- Putting Hair up into Jaw Clip June, 2013 (Contrast to
Flexi Clip and Hand Demonstration December, 2017)
- Hand Therapy June, 2013
- 34 Months August, 2014
- Give It 100 Challenge November, 2015
- Voice and Singing 4 years after, November, 2015
- Hand Games (see also clips 1, 2), almost 4 1/2 years, April, 2016
- Prayer With Short Term Memory Loss April, 2016
- Backwards Bike Peddling April, 2016
- Folding Laundry at 4 years, 10 months post-stroke, August, 2016
- AlterG anti-gravity treadmill October, 2016
- Delivering Written and Rehersed Business Speech, 5 years, October, 2016
- Unscripted Stroke Story and Business Presentation, October, 2016
- “Hair Are A Few of My Favorite Things” 6 years, October, 2017
Stroke Survivor Blogs Her Way To Better Health
Renown Health (January, 2015)
Homeschooling with Chronic Illness
The Sociable Homeschooler Radio (Feb. 2011)
God Can Use Me in Any Circumstance
Inspired Women Radio (2010)
Coping With Crisis on Top of Chronic
Radio Interview, National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week (2009)
Illness, Medications, Fertility & the Desire for Motherhood
Jenni Saake’s radio interview with Rest Ministries (2008)
Facing the Heartbreak of Infertility
Marriage Uncensored (Family Life Today of Canada) television interview with Jennifer Saake (2006)